

Someone at school taught me this rhyme and I think it is the funniest thing ever. I spent all day singing it until mom nearly flipped out. That made it even more hilarious.
Rhyming aside, trick-or-treating is one of the best things about

Halloween. And what is even better is that we live near DC so we get to go trick-or-treating at the zoo! As Anakin Skywalker I introduced Will the Tiger to one of my favorite annual traditions - Boo at the Zoo. (Well actually Will the Tiger bailed after about 45 minutes but I guess that's okay because he is a baby and it was getting close to his bedtime.) Daddy and I had a great time walking around the zoo collecting candy and checking out all the cool exhibits and Halloween decorations. It's a little too dark in the pictures for you to be able to see all the cool stuff but you get the idea.We haven't been to the zoo for a pretty long time and being there in the dark made me realized that we need to go back during the daytime again soon.
Then I was luckier even still because my pal Zoe the Pumpkin invited me to trick-or-treat with her near her house. You can probably tell by the picture that we had a great time.

Ah, well, my costume is put away in my dress up box and we are all enjoying the spoils of Halloween (except Will, of course) and we are on to preparing for the next holiday. Pumpkin pie, turkey, stuffing... You know, all the holidays in the fall have something common: delicious food!
Until next time,
Jack
2 comments:
That Boo at the Zoo is pretty cool! I like dressing up too, this year I also wore a pumpkin costume, similar to your friend Zoe. I didn't get any candy from my neighbors but my friends and I had fun anyhow. Maybe I should have tried the rhyme... Love, Tante
Hi Jack,
Back at the zoo, BOO!
You will have to cut Will some slack, being a baby and all; next year he will be there with you.
Nice to see you back with Zoe, you always look happy when you get together.
Hey, maybe I will come down around Christmas and you can take me to the zoo when the parents are off racking in the cash. At any rate, I will see you soon.
Love, GYUP
Post a Comment