I was getting a little bored with my trains so mom converted my train table into a lego table and put my trains in the attic for later. Now that Will is getting around, I have to be extra careful with all the small lego pieces so he doesn't choke and having them in my room works out really well. Every night after bath time, while Will is getting to sleep, I get to work on my creations. Check out my rocket-powered flying motorcycle. I make lots of cars and trucks and things like this with wheels. Mom's really into building houses so she always makes garages and stuff like that for my creations to go into. Dad is always a big help with the vehicles. Check out this awesome one we built together this weekend. Another thing I've been working on in my room is my letters. I wrote this all by myself. Hopefully Will gets big enough to build legos with me soon. Or maybe he will want to play trains and I can be the track builder!
Babies
-
Jack: I wish I could come with you instead of going to school.
Tara: You wouldn't have very much fun; it's just a lot of babies.
Jack: I like babies.
Tara: ...
13 years ago
3 comments:
Hi Jack,
Good to see that you are learning to write. As soon as you are more proficient, your daddy will show you how to post twenty crabby notes per day on Facebook each day.
Your daddy can also be a big help with the Legos, as he was a master builder in his younger days. Great that you are looking out for Will and not leaving small things around for him to swallow, babies just love to put things in their mouths.
I think your grandpa and nana must be about to arrive and that can only mean two things: fun and ice cream!
Love, YGUP
wow Jack, I am very impressed that
you can write now. You must like
school. they teach you such cool stuff these days.
yea, unfortunately Will is in the put anything and everything in his mouth stage. so keep a close eye on
your stuff.
can't wait for the pumpkin patch photos.
love ya
Karen
Hey, you have a whiteboard! when we were kids it was chalkboards and things got dusty. Fancy stuff! Nice to see your writing is progressing, soon you'll be typing your own blog entries! Love, Tante
Post a Comment