Mom's big plant in the kitchen is the best hiding place in the house. Plus with the great window stickers that Nana sent for Easter, I'll be able to hide and make cool art on the slider all at the same time. Excellent! I'd invite you to join me but it's a little tight - monkey and I usually take up all the space. Now that all of the rain around here has let up and I can go play outside! Watch for some video of my riding my trike coming soon!
Babies
-
Jack: I wish I could come with you instead of going to school.
Tara: You wouldn't have very much fun; it's just a lot of babies.
Jack: I like babies.
Tara: ...
13 years ago
3 comments:
Lucky you, some indoor trees and a sun patch, too. Great way to prepare for the sunshine of spring.
Thanks for posting twice in one week. We will look forward to the video Jack's Tour de Park.
Love from the sandy shores...
Hi Jack,
Glad to hear the rain has let up and you're getting some outside time. When I was a kid, I loved to be outside; I guess not a lot has changed, as I still enjoy the outdoors, especially now that my running is back on track.
I agree with Gloria, can't wait to see the 'tour du parc' video - you riding your three-wheeler around with a big smile on your face. When you get a bit older, you can join the family bike rides when visiting the Cape. No worries about having a bike because your grandpa Ken and great uncle Rich have about 25 bikes between them.
I'm off for a run on this lovely morning. Will follow Lake Geneva to the river Arve, then find my own trees to enjoy.
Have a great weekend.
Love, YGUP
One picture looks like your parents are growing Jacks.
You, on the other hand, look like you are growing like a weed.
Can't wait to see you riding on the bike path....
love you
Great Aunt Karen
Post a Comment