Thursday, April 30, 2009

Architect Jack



As you can see, I've been trying out different jobs, trying to decide what to be when I grow up. After farming, I decided to try out architecture. Sometimes I like to take a break from my trains (but not for very long!) Here I made a very nice bridge/wall/garage for my cars. Next career to try: playground tester. I have to say, I am already an expert at this one. But practice makes perfect, right?

2 comments:

kenrunn said...

Hi Jack,looks like building things could be a lot of fun.I get to do it every day and they even give me money at the end of the week.Try to figure that one out.As I slide into retirement,I will slowly send you all my tools so you can become the family handy man.When you come to cape cod,you can help us design and build our new kitchen.This will make your grandmother very happy.love Grandpa

Paul said...

Hi Jack,
Have been away from the computer for a few days, lovely to have a break from the keyboard. I see you have been building things a few things with your wooden blocks, looks like fun. I suppose you will soon have a ton of Legos and get into great projects, building entire cities. I remember your dad having great masses of Legos, so he can shown you how to get started. We didn’t have Legos in my time, we used wooden blocked called Lincoln Logs – I think they still make them but they may have passed their time in this world of high-tech everything.
Another great building project could be sand castles at the beach this Summer, which are fun but always end up being washed away by the tides.
Anyway, whether you are playing with your trains, Legos or whatever, hope to see you soon.
Love, YGUP.