Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving in York. We got to see all of mom's cousins and all of their kids, even the family from Maine and Ohio. Oh, and of course I got to play with my good old friend, Koen. We ate yummy turkey and pumpkin pie. We even had ice cream cake for Aunt Amy's 20th birthday. I helped her blow out her candles, sang Happy Birthday to her ("happy to you!") and was sure to remind her "surprise!" every time she opened a present. But perhaps the best part of the weekend was when I got to explore the attic at Grammy and Pappy's house. I found mommy's really cool Barbie car from when she was a little girl. It turned out to be a perfect car for Monkey to ride in. Ah, I love the holidays!

2 comments:

Paul said...

Hi Jack, Taking your monkey for a ride on Thanksgiving sounds like loads of fun, too bad everyday can't be Thanksgiving. Turkey and pie and birthday surprises, what an exciting life you lead. Hey, one day you should come over here and I'll show you how to have fun, Switzerland style.
Love, YGUP.

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine anything more fun than hanging out with friends after a delicious meal. Those of us in the NE are looking forward to showing you some good times during the holidays.

Love from the sandy shores...