I've just found out this new dimension to the Santa Claus thing. You have to be good in order for him to bring you packages! I got right on it by helping wash the dishes. (Giving the dishes a bath, as I say.) As you can see, I did a pretty good job. I'm pretty sure that is one package's worth of good. What do you think?
Babies
-
Jack: I wish I could come with you instead of going to school.
Tara: You wouldn't have very much fun; it's just a lot of babies.
Jack: I like babies.
Tara: ...
13 years ago
2 comments:
Hi Jack,
I see the parental units are putting you to work early, this is a good thing, as it builds character. Of course when I was young, we had jobs from the age of 9 months, but those were different times, when we had to wake barefoot in the snow to get to the beach in the summertime. I think you will find washing dishes intriguing until the age of two and a half, then it's on to other things - enjoy it while you can. Of course, anytime you want to come over here and clean up after a meal, I'd be happy to have you.
Less than two weeks now before blogger Jake is replaced by Jack in the flesh, which will be the highlight of my Christmas - don't tell your great gran Lem that I said that.
Love, YGUP.
Hey Jack,
If you enjoy cleaning, we can certainly be sure to expand your repertoire with a dust cloth. There's nothing as rewarding as hunting dust bunnies in the corners. See you soon.
Love from the sandy shores...
Post a Comment