Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Christmas at the Cape

After a month of internet connection issues that wouldn't allow us to upload pictures to the blog, Daddy finally talked some sense into the folks at Verizon today and after only two hours on the phone with them, you finally get to see some more pictures!

Of course no holiday season could be complete (even if February is almost over!) without a post about Christmas at the Cape. You might think that Santa pulled out all the gifts for us Lemerise boys at his first two stops, but he didn't disappoint and delivered a whole load of loot to the Cape. But honestly it is spending time with all my adoring fans from Massachusetts that really makes Christmas complete. Thankfully the weather cooperated this year and we were able to see all of the Croft family for brunch and then everyone at the Lemerise Christmas family party. Then it was all of my favorite New England activities:

Our yearly winter walk on the beach, which included digging a giant hole to China, complete with a balance beam over it. (Don't worry, we filled it in before we left just so no one would fall in accidentally.)





A trip to Edaville where every year I get bigger so I can ride on the really fun rides like bumper cars. (Grandpa is the best bumper car driver, in case there was any question.)








And bowling for Richie's birthday. As you can see, I had a number of excellent coaches this year including Aunt Karen, Aunt Deb, GUP and Richie.


Ah, well, with Christmas officially over, I'm looking forward to my big birthday coming up in just two weeks! I'll be 5 years old! Plus my last day at school is on February 29 and then I'll be home with Mom and Will for a few months until I get to ride the school bus to kindergarten in August. Of course there will be lots of adventures between now and then so check back for more updates soon.

Love, Jack

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was terrific to see all the adventures you had just a couple of months ago. We are looking forward to more of the same from the upcoming birthday bash. You are sure to outdo cousin Rich.

Love from the sandy shores...

Anonymous said...

Hey Jack, I hope your last day of school at American U was not too sad. We were happy to see the photos and I'm sure your birthday will be fun filled with visitors! Love from Germany from Tante

Anonymous said...

Jack- love the photos. We don't care
if they are late we just love to remember what a great time we all had.
I remember you were the best bowler

love ya
Karen