Thursday, July 21, 2011

Brotherly "Love"





Or at least that's what mom and dad call it when Will tries to eat my face. Mom says it is the way babies give kisses but I'm not convinced. This incident would have probably been much more entertaining to all of you had mom been quick enough to catch it on the video camera but I think you can get the gist of what was going on.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great sport Jack.
Ya might as well get used to it.
He'll be messing with way more than
your face very shortly....

Love ya
Karen

Anonymous said...

It sure looks like you little brother thinks you are something special, just like the rest of us. Despite the sloppy kisses and somebody always messing with your "stuff" it is always great being the oldest.

You are missing some great beach weather. The water is so warm I bet your mom might even enjoy it.

Love from the sandy shores...

Paul said...

Hi Jack,

Attacked by the incredible face-eating baby! You seem to have a great deal of patients and tolerance for the little one, in fact, he seems to be a source of joy in your life; I wish my big brother was nice to me like you are to Will.

I hear the heat is climbing all the time and that an even hotter wave is on its way. Try to stay cool and tell the parents that ice cream is always the best way to cool down.

Love, YGUP

Anonymous said...

Love it!

-Jami_