Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Life with a baby brother



Man, this little guy is pretty cool. You should see how tiny his fingers are! Grammy and pap-pap were staying with us for several days to help mom with Will and it was great. I had someone to take me to the park everyday after school and someone to play trains with me before bed and someone to help me great ready for school in the mornings. But before mom came home from the hospital, I had a great play date with my best pal Zoe. We walked on the rail trail and looked for buds in the trees. Starting April 1, I'll be going to school on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays and I'll be home with mom and Will on Mondays and Tuesdays, which means lots more play dates with Zoe and visits to Grammy and Pap-pap's house. So I guess having a little brother is pretty great so far. He does cry a little at night but I think I can put up with that. Well I'm off to hang out with Nana and Grandpa this weekend. More posts about those adventures next week.

Love,
Jack

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like non stop entertainment for you! I hope you are having fun with your Nana and Grampa this weekend. Love, Tante

Paul said...

Hi Jack,
I hope you realize that you have a mcuh heavier social schedule than your old great uncle. It seems you have people coming from far and wide and lining up to spend time with you. Soon it will all calm down and you and the family can get into your routine, but then there will be Summer at the Cape and at Uncle Paul's!!!
Love, YGUP