Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas is here!








As you can see, it's happened again that it has taken me ages to update you on my latest adventures... Well since I've last posted, we had a lovely Thanksgiving dinner at Grammy and Pap-pap's, a visit with Koen, Aiyana, Ameya, Emma, Logan and Morgan, and a visit with the Eisenhart family, cookie making and tree decorating. I was really into decorating the tree at Grammy's and the one at our house this year. Perhaps you can tell by the big clumps of low hanging ornaments on each tree. Plus we have a new addition to our Christmas traditions this year. Our elf, who I named Tootie, has been watching to be sure I'm good. I have been telling him what I want for Christmas, too, then he goes every night to the North Pole to tell Santa. And it looks like I'm going to have lots of visits from Santa this year - December 23 here in MD, December 25 in PA and December 26 in MA! Makes sense that Santa can't go everywhere in one night, right? I can't wait to see all of you in a just a few days and catch you up on the rest of my adventures in person.

Love,
Jack

4 comments:

Paul said...

Hi Jack,
Just checking your site at the Dunkin Donuts - free wifi - in Oxford and found your new pics. I came to central Mass the other day already saw your aunts and Grandpa and Nana, just can't wait until you arrive and really make Christmas special for us all.
See you at Uncle Richard's, then at the Cape.
Love, YGUP.

Anonymous said...

It can't be easy to get those posts up during with your busy social calendar.

We have had our first snow and it is looking like a white Christmas at the sandy shores.

Can't wait to see you and have some fun outside.

Love from the sandy shores...

Anonymous said...

Jack,

always great to see new posts.
can't wait to spend some time with you at the cape.

give Mom and Dad a big hug for me.

love ya
Great Aunt Karen

Anne said...

Jack, I love your Celtics shirt! I asked my elf for one of those this year, hopefully I was a good girl and Santa brings me at least one! Go Celtics!