I really enjoyed showing my pal Koen and his sisters Aiyana and Ameya around my zoo last Friday. We were pretty busy running around and having such a good time that it was hard for anyone to get good pictures of us. It was such a hot and sunny day that the best part was definitely the water mister, as you can see. I'm looking forward to playing with Koen again at the Memorial Day weekend picnic next weekend!
Babies
-
Jack: I wish I could come with you instead of going to school.
Tara: You wouldn't have very much fun; it's just a lot of babies.
Jack: I like babies.
Tara: ...
13 years ago
2 comments:
Hey Jack- looks like you guys have sun over there, how lucky! It's been gray, rainy and cold here all month. If you come visit me in Germany don't be fooled if you see the word 'mist'... here it means animal poop used as fertilizer! Love, Tante
Hi Jack,
Or should I call you zoo-boy? I think we all know that your career will be among the animals, maybe a vet?
Not a lot going on here but I am sure you are gearing up for summer and all that great for kids in the sunshine. Memorial Day weekend in the start of it all, have a great time!
Love, YGUP.
Post a Comment