Sunday, December 20, 2009

Oh the weather outside is...





Fantastic! Look at all the snow! And this wasn't even all of it. By the time all the snow was finished coming down, we ended up with nearly two feet, which was up to my waist! I took my trucks outside and my little shovel to help dad dig us out. It is very fine powdery snow so it isn't very heavy but there sure is a lot of it. Since it is so fine, dad and I had to work extra hard to built this snowman but I think he's pretty good looking. All I can say is hooray for snow at Christmas time!

3 comments:

Paul said...

Hi Jack,
You look like a real snowman, what fun! You didn't have to wait until you flew north to get some of the white stuff. You're mom and dad sure were lucky to have you are to help with all the shoveling. We have a bit of snow here, but it's only something like and inch.
So stay safe and have fun, you only get snow like that once in ten years or so.
Love, YGUP.

Anonymous said...

Great looking snowman. It reminds me of how your grampa looked as he tried to dig out the driveways. It took nearly six hours and only a few minutes for the plow to block the driveway again.

I hope the snow lasts long enough for your visit. Be sure to bring your snowsuit and boots so you can build a snowman on the beach.

Love from the sandy shores...

Great Aunt Karen said...

Christmas and snow storms.
Isn't life fantastic.

can't wait to see you.

love
Karen