Our friend Mike gave us a whole CD full of cute pictures he took while we were at the zoo a few weeks ago. I'm happy to share them with you!
Babies
-
Jack: I wish I could come with you instead of going to school.
Tara: You wouldn't have very much fun; it's just a lot of babies.
Jack: I like babies.
Tara: ...
13 years ago
2 comments:
Hi Jack,
In the first two pictures I thought you were a monkey, then I saw that you were on the other side of the cage. It seems like you are a real zoo lover, I guess that can be said of most kids. Maybe you should start collecting a few animals at home; first start with a dog, the more exotic types can come later. Too bad your grandpa Ken sold his farm, there you would have had tons of space to keep lions and tigers and bears.
Here’s hoping you get to enjoy the zoo a couple more times before the warm Summer weather is gone and the onset of Winter. Hey, you can come to Europe and tant Jenna would be happy to take you to the Berlin Zoo.
Love, YGUP.
That monkey face looks familiar- did you learn that from your grampa Ken? As for the Berlin Zoo, the zoo in Munich is much nicer and more humane. Paul was thinking of Knut the polar bear in Berlin, who he thought would save the world. You are welcome any time! Love, Tante
Post a Comment