Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Play-Doh Kid



Mom has been trying out some good indoor activities with me. Since I like being outside so much, she is a little worried about how I'll do this winter. She's also trying to find some good quiet activities that will keep me occupied so I won't drive my daddy crazy when we are home together all day long. We have been drawing with crayons - I can even say "crayon" now - putting stickers on paper, doing puzzles, playing the harmonica, and today's newest activity: Play-Doh! As you can see from the pictures, the Play-Doh is especially great for squishing around in your hands and making pretend drinks. Mom says next we are going to try pudding painting. Sounds good to me! If you have any other ideas, send them our way.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jack-

I will just say this.

Do not make doh-nuts and bite them. Play-Doh sticks to your teeth for a LONG TIME.......

But it does get a reaction

Paul said...

Hi Jack,
First off, don't worry about driving your dad crazy, that's what kids are supposed to do. Maybe you should tell you parents that you need someone to keep you company during those long, cold winters, like a baby brother or sister? That should get their attention.
The temperature dropped twenty degrees in a day here, so you'd best put off coming over until next summer, when you can play in the lake until your heart's content.
Love, YGUP

Anonymous said...

Jack-

I wish I could be there when you start pudding painting....for the parents who asked...LLBean or Target sells a ice cream ball w/ ingredents (you put the ingredents in the ball throw it around and it makes ice cream..yummy, Hasbro sells a snoopy Sno Cone Machine for 14.99 yummy you can use your favorite juice. Your mom could buy different cookie shapes and buy fruit where you could cut out the shapes. Even though I don't have kids I can search for fun things you can do with those parents of yours.
Later Gator