
I've got a new bike! This past week, mommy and I had a play date with Zoey and Bija. Zoey is 4 and she is really cool. We checked out some neat bugs, played in her tent and drank chocolate milk. She is even so cool that she has a big girl bike now so she gave me her old trike! How cool is that!? Bija was pretty fun, too. She's only four and half months but she did a lot of smiling and laughing at me. I'm always happy if people - and babies! - are smiling and laughing. Anyway, I'm off to work being self-propelled on this thing. That peddling thing is pretty tricky. Maybe by our next playdate, I'll master the trike and Zoey and I can ride to the park. Excellent!
3 comments:
Hey Frogman,
A bike, you are really getting into the fun side of being a kid. It won't be long now until you can go for a ride with your Mom and Dad using your own bike, which will be totally cool. We have a great basement at your aunt Jenna's house on the Cape, perfect for little guys to ride their bikes when the weather is bad, so keep that in mind.
Love, YGUP
jack jack i love the cool ORANGE crocs! :)
Jack, yesterday was your parent's wedding anniversary. Would you give them a huge kiss and hug from me please? Hope the Cape was as fun for you as it has always been for me. Love, Tante Jenna
Post a Comment