I've found my favorite food so far - sweet potatoes! I can't believe mom and dad were holding out like that - trying to feed me that questionable goop they call rice cereal when they knew all along that sweet potatoes were totally great! Leave it to my Grammy to give me the good stuff! She was even teaching me how to open my mouth to get the next bite. I'm still eating the rice cereal, too. It tastes much better when you mix it with the sweet potatoes. Next up to try are peas but I'll bet they won't be as good...
Babies
-
Jack: I wish I could come with you instead of going to school.
Tara: You wouldn't have very much fun; it's just a lot of babies.
Jack: I like babies.
Tara: ...
13 years ago
1 comment:
Sweet Potatoes are the bomb! You'll love Thanksgiving when you get older!
Jami
Post a Comment