100, 101, 102....Being a baby takes a lot of work. There is no time for me to celebrate my six month birthday. No cake, no parties; I have to maintain my physique by doing push ups and trying to crawl. How do you think I sculpted this perfectly round and squishy bod? Hard work and lots of nutritious snacks. Milk: It does a baby good.
Babies
-
Jack: I wish I could come with you instead of going to school.
Tara: You wouldn't have very much fun; it's just a lot of babies.
Jack: I like babies.
Tara: ...
13 years ago
3 comments:
Jack, you're looking a bit like a pin-up boy. It could be a million $$ idea to produce a calendar! Love, Tante Jenna
I love that look of concentration - looks like Jack is ready to lead baby yoga classes. Like mama, like baby. :)
Love the strained look with the push ups.
Believe me Jack, no one likes push
ups...........
Love you
Karen
Post a Comment