Friday, May 11, 2007

The only good thing about having a cold...


Let me tell you, it's hard to eat when you have a stuffy nose. I keep looking at my mom with teary eyes to get her to help me but I don't think there's much she can do. We've been rocking a lot and she promises to teach me how to use the neti pot when I'm older. But for now I just get these yucky saline drops and the bulb syringe. Ugh!

I went to the doctor's today for my 2-month check up and I discovered the only good thing about having a cold is that you don't have to get any shots! (I'm getting really good at putting these off!) I'm 23 1/8 inches and 13 pounds 9 ounces. I'm in the 80th percentile now instead of the 90th. All those skinny babies out there are finally catching up to me! Well I'm off to bed. Sleeping is pretty rough, too, so we'll see how it goes. I have found that sucking on my hand makes me feel better...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are not feeling well, hope it wasn't brought on by those northerners.

Be really good to (and for) your mom on her first Mother's Day. I am sure she could use some pampering.

Love from the sandy shores....

Paul said...

So Jack, I will be off scuba diving with your two favorite nieces for the coming days, but will keep checking to see if you have posted anything. Will try and get a photo of Nemo and pass it on to you.
Be good.
YGUP

Paul said...

Make that your two favorites aunts. Sometimes I forget how to speak English.